|Occupation||College Student/Auto Technician|
|Hobbies||Grand Prix's (of course), working on cars, spending time with friends, hiking, fishing, etc.|
|Grand Prix Specs||1993 Pontiac Grand Prix SE - Bright White SE 2 door
2001 Silvermist Metallic GTP - Galaxy Silver 4 door
1990 Pontiac/ASC Mclaren Turbo Grand Prix - Black Metallic 2 door
- Performance engine rebuild(under construction, details to come soon)
- DIC installed from earlier model Grand Prix
- Custom exhaust w/ 30 series flowmaster and 2.5'' mandrel bent piping ending with two "dual, dual" 3.5'' outlet non-resonated 304 stainless steel rolled edge tips.
- Conical filter intake w/ custom heat shield.
- Bridgestone Pontenza RE 730 GEN II Z rated tires(225/60/ZR16)
- Kenwood cd player w/ upgraded factory sized kenwood speakers(6X9'' rear deck and 4X6'' dash)
- Manual Cooling fan switches(located in cig lighter cubby)
- Pilot 55 Watt driving lights.
- KYB GR-2 struts on all four corners.
- FE3 suspension upgrade.
- GM STB
- TB coolant bypass
2001 GTP - Bridgestone Turanza LS-V All season/touring tires(bought to save my other set of RE 730's since bridgestone discontinued them) - 3.4'' ASP sc pulley upgrade - CS custom CAI w/ K&N filter - Autolite 104 plugs - U-bend delete - 180 degree t-stat - Boost bypass - Mobil 1 syn. oil.
1990 TGP - K&N filter on Turbo - Jeff M. Topgun 160 chip, - 160 degree t-stat, - Custom exhaust(2.5'' piping w/ a carsound cat and universal resonator: no mufflers) - Sylvania "cool blue" headlights - Mobil 1 syn. oil. - McLaren grill badge - 245/50ZR16 Goodyear Eagle RS-A tires - 35% tint sides/rear(going to 15-20% soon).